Saturday, January 3, 2015



A Happy New Year to all of you!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and stayed nice and warm.


I want to take this time to thank all of you for all your support.  I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do with the children without it.   All your contributions, time and materials, are greatly appreciated.  It's wonderful for me to be part of a team that cares so much for their children.

After the holidays we will study about winter and hibernation.
We will do some experiments with snow...if it comes.
We will also continue Readers' Workshop.  This becomes one of the children's favorite parts of the day.

Again, thank you for all your generosity and help-I hope the season brings you and your family everything you wish for.


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment